Understanding my world

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Recent recommendations

This is simply a feel good post; the first two recommendations are from my Avidyne managers on linkedin. the last one is a quite unexpected email I got from my group manager (he’s currently out on sick leave as he’s battling cancer, GET WELL SOON!)

1) From my manager at Avidyne.

"Rahul is reliable and dedicated worker. While working for me, he contributed significantly in all aspects of the software development process for several software releases, including requirements definition, design/coding, and test development. He is a capable C++ programmer. He has good communication skills and is an excellent team player. I would recommend for a software developer position without hesitation."

2) Top software guy in my group at Avidyne
"Rahul is one of the most reliable individuals I know. I could deliver him an assignment and know he would attack it with great haste, aggressively and with need of little guidance until he solved the problem which he always did in a timely manner."


3) My group manager at SS
“I hear that we are trading on **** with STP in prod and that we have you to thank as pm. Well done! I don't know if it came across during our short time together, but I love my job and I love helping smart people be successful. I really miss working with you. Keep excelling - you have a mark of potential greatness about you that is rare.”

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home